Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tattoo *

-
Yayy!!! I finally got inked . Well , the other day Sarny was going over to Frankie's to get her 3rd piercing on her ribs . So the girls and I tagged along . I originally had an idea to do a small tattoo behind my ear . But the minute we all started talking bout tattoos , it was clear that we all wanted one . This would be Sarny and Su's third tattoo but Me , Mandy and Pau Yu's first .
-
So we all decided to get a tattoo that represents our friendship . Since there are 5 of us , we decided to get a tribal star . The 5 edges of the star represents us . So when we went over to Frankie's there was a guest tattoo artist down . His name is Costa , his originally from Russia but he has his own studio in Thailand . So we sat down with him and shared our ideas , we didnt want to choose a design from the book cause than i'll be common . So Costa designed a few tribal stars for us . We choose the one we liked and we came back the next day to do it .
-
Su went first , Mandy was second , I was third than Pao Yu and followed by Sarny . The tattoo took bout 45 mins to finish and we all decided to do the tattoo at the back of our leg . It did hurt at certain parts tho , but it practically felt like a very sharp blade cutting your skin over and over again . But can tahan larr :)
I'm loving my new tattoo!!! .
-
Neways wanna hear something shocking??? I came back home and my father was the first to see the tattoo.. I seriously thought my parents were gonna fuck me up nicely cause i went out and did a tattoo . To my surprise , when my father saw he only asked how much was it and then he continued watching TV like it was nothing . I didnt really expect my father to make a big deal out of it tho cause last year he was telling me that he was thinking of doing a tattoo on his arm as well . So now i was just afraid of my mum , but shockingly when my mother saw my tattoo she said that it was cute . She asked how much was it and whether it was very painful . Than she suddenly asked me whether she could tahan the pain cause she wants to get a tattoo on her ankle also . Can you believe it ???!!! MY MOTHER WANTS TO GET A TATTOO AFTER SEEING MINE . She's thinking of getting a butterfly , so now i'm encouraging her and my dad to get one . It'll be so cool if my mum seriously got a tattoo . My mum sounds quite serious bout it tho , she even asked me and my friends to bring her to Frankie's to do it :) .
-
I'm a happy happy happy daughter . My parents didnt fuck me up cause of my tattoo , instead they wanna get one as well . And my grandmother even called and asked me whether my tattoo is cute :)
-




























-
Oh btw ... Sarny , Su and Charles went back to Frankie's to pierce their nipple.. I expected that from Sarny and maybe even Su to get their nipples pierced . But i would never have imagines Charles getting his nipple pierced . I'm so proud of you Charles!!! Damn hard core wei you people .
-

No comments: