Thursday, February 7, 2008

CNY Gambling Sessions .

. 1st Day .
-
The well known Chinese New Year gambling sessions . Apparently since i cant go house to house and gamble like i did last year cause of my condition now , everybody came to me :)
I was originally watching tv and eating Big Apple Donuts , I actually finished one box that contains 12 pieces but it took me half a day . Than they all kinda surprised me . With their visit they brought me the opportunity to gamble . I had a huge smile on my face when i saw them .
Mandy even bought brand new cards to gamble cause she was afraid i didnt have any . hahaha .
Well , time to gamble !!! :)
-















. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. 2nd Day .
-
My Grandma and Aunt gambled with us aswell , Apparently my aunt won our money .
-



. for those of ya'll who are wondering , my gradma had laser eye surgery thats why she's wearing sunglasses indoors .

No comments: