Monday, February 4, 2008

Cookie has cancer =(

Fucking shit !! Emo again *





I really dont think 2008 is a good year for me . All this shit happened in just one month . sigh.. So many bad things happening to me and around me . Jinxx ??
First of all i broke my ankle .. I have to waste 2 months just sitting at home , which im not gonna get back . Doctor says i only can start walking in March . Fuck larr .
Secondly , Kay Tat passed away form Denggi....
And now .. Thirdly , my parents took Cookie ( my dog ) to the vet today and we find out that she has skin cancer . sigh .. Could anything get worse ??????!!!
The vet has given her medicine and is currently giving her chemotherapy . According to the vet , if she doesn't respond to the medicine or the treatment within these few weeks ... she'll either pass away naturally or have to be put to sleep cause she'll be suffering.. arrrrghhhhhh!!!...
Cookie has to survive , she just has to . My mother cried so badly cause she damn sayang that dog . I mean how the fuck can she get skin cancer larrr... ish .. so pissed at the world ryte now ..
Altho cookie is a paria dog , but she is freaking manja , affectionate and obidient . I love her dearly .
But these few days i can see that she isn't the happy and energetic dog that she used to be . She used to jump on everyone that she saw.. but recently she'll just lye down in one corner ... somehow i can see she's sad and my heart breaks when i see her like that..
* Oh Lord Jesus , please let her survive and cure the cancer *

No comments: