Friday, February 8, 2008

I got tagged again *

( Tagged by Joanna )

. Layer 1 .
( On The Outside )
- Name : Abigail Thien May-Jiuan .
- Birthdate : 30th December 1988 .
- Eye colour : Dark brown .
- Hair colour : Originally very dark brown .
- Right or left : Right .

. Layer 2 .
( On the inside )
- My heritage : Chinese and Portugese / Eurasian .
- My fears : The dark , cockroaches , getting my heart broken & being lonely .
- My weaknesses : Money , hot guys , animals and clothes .
- My perfect pizza : Hawaiian chicken .

. Layer 3 .
( Yesterday, today, tomorrow )
- My thoughts first waking up : What time izzit ??
- My most missed memory : Life in High school ( DJ )

. Layer 4 .
( My pick )
- Pepsi or coke : No difference to me .
- Single or group dates : Anything will do fine .
- Adidas or Nike : Adidas .
- Tea or nestea : Nestea .
- Chocolate or vanilla : Vanilla .
- Cappucino or coffee : None .

. Layer 5 .
( Do you.. )
- Smoke : Yeapp .
- Curse: All the fucking time .
- Take a shower : The obvious answer would be yess .
- Have a crush : Yeapp .
- Think you're in love : Most definitely .
- Go to school : To be more specific , college .
- Want to get married : Yess , after i'm 27 .
- Believe in yourself : Nope .
-Think you're a health freak : Nope .

. Layer 6 .
( In the past )
- Drank alcohol : Tons and tons of alcohol .
- Gone to the mall : Many times .
- Been on stage : Performing ? hell yeahh .
- Eaten sushi : Yeaa , love Unagi .

. Layer 7 .
( Have you ever.. )
- Played a stripping game : Ermm , almost and maybe .
- Change who you were to fit in : I admit i've done that in the past .

. Layer 8 .
( Are you hoping.. )
- To be married : Yess , In the future .
- To ride a motorbike : Been there , done that .

. Layer 9 .
( In a guy )
- Best eye colour : Light brown or hazel .
- Best hair colour : Watever .
- Short or long hair : Doesn't matter , as long as no hair is fallin .
- Best hair style : Doesn't matter to me , as long as his not getting bald or in the process of it .

. Layer 10 .
( What were you doing.. )
- A minute ago : This survey .
- An hour ago : Blogging .
- 4-5 hours ago : Watching tele .
- A day ago : Gambling .
- 1 month ago : Enjoying the new year .
- A year ago : Anticipating Chinese New Year & Valentines .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I tag :
1 . Nicole .
2 . Jeslyn .
3 . Sarny .
4 . Mandy .
5 . Christine .


.

No comments: