Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm home .

-
Finally i'm back home after one week of staying at boyfriends place .
-
I just came back actually cause the girls and I had our mah jong session at Sarny's place . Today i actually went to OU . haha . Hard to believe ryte since i cant walk yet . But Pao Yu and rest insisted i come out than die of boredom at home . So i did.. and Poa yu and the rest piggy backed me everywhere . hahaha . I lurrve them so much .
-
I even pierced my nose again cause the hole closed when i had to take out my nose stud for surgery that time .
-
Then met Sean Chen and cute lil' Ducky ( thanks Sean for carrying me everywhere aswell , haha you da man larr!! ) . We all went to our all time fav place to chill , McD .
-
Neways i'm so tired ryte now but i was just itching to blog . Well , I've completed my mission . Im off to bed ya'll . I'll post all my updates tomorrow :)
-
Mwahhh *
-

No comments: