Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Same routine , but different day .


Well , everything is the same just different day . I sleep , wake up , bath , eat , watch tv than sleep again . Its not that im not enjoying just lazing around , watching tele the whole day and eating . I am !! Or i thought i was . But its just starting to get miserable cause i cant do anything for my self and i feel so lifeless . Maybe i'm just making to much of a big deal bout it , cause im sure some of you would rather have the life i'm living now . Maybe i'm just miserable for now . Or maybe when i fully recover and have to go back to my old life , i'll miss this . Yeap , i think that when everything is back to normal i'll probably miss lazing around like this and just watching tv the whole day with nothing on the outside world bothering me . Well , all i can say is that i'm partly hating this but at the same time im loving it .
I have also been thinking and worrying alot . I've been thinking bout allot of other stuff that i'm not going to state here . Well , atleast not for now . But the main issue to me now is whether my ankle is going to be okay and the same as before . I'm worried that i might not be able to wear 4 inch or 5 inch heals whenever i want . I cant live without my heals . To me , that is wat makes a woman more feminine . Call me crazy , but could you go on without wearing high heals anymore ?? What would i do when i dress up for occasions and those nights when me and my girls hit the town . Again , maybe its just me being really paranoid . There are so many things running through my mind that i wont be able to do cause of the injury to my ankle .
On another note , Su , Didi , Sarny and Bear came to visit me again last nyte . They've all done so many things for me . Su's currently working in Celebrity Fitness so she's become a busy woman . Mandy's working there aswell but she joined after Su . They have to wear these purple dresses with heals . So i heard that Mandy was going to get her uniform today . hehehe ... I would love to see Mandy in a dress and heals cause all this while i've known her i've never ever seen her wearing something remotely close to that . So i'm crossing my fingers that i willl :)

. all smoking in my toilet and Sarny so happens to be sitting on the toilet bowl .

. I have no idea wat sarny is so exited about , maybe her shit came out ?? .

. errm , no words can describe this picture .

No comments: