Friday, January 18, 2008

in rehab

Im at home sweet home after 4 days in the hospital. I felt good that im back at a familiar place. And i adore my friends fo rmaking my first day back after my surgery so special. I came home had a good bath than i dozed of on the couch infront of the tv. When i opened my eyes Sarny and Ajim were sititng ryte infront of me waiting for me to wake up. its was sweet of them . They actually entertained themselves for an hour while i was sleeping just to come visit me. not long after that Bear came . them Mandy and Pao came cause they came back form their holiday in Langkawi bringing Apin along. Didi came after her work and Moe appeared and surprised me with chocolate chip cookies.

Mandy and Pao came back with loads of goodies. Eveyone had ciggs, alcohol and chocolates :)
Not long after i got a call from Nick asking what heppened to me. Apparently news spreads fast, but Noel told me that his sister told him.. hehe . " Hey joanne , how are you cutie :) ? "
So Nick and Noel dropped by with Bert. Its was so good seeing them after ages. My house was full of noise , and thats how i like it :)

Neways now that im at home its gonna be hard to smoke altho my parents knows i smoke but its still manners not to do it. But i'll never forget how my Nana helped me to smoke in my room in the hospital when my parents left. She took the trouble to open the windows for me and even to fan the smoke out. She's awesome , the best granny in the world to me. I know she'd go throught heaven and hell for me.

Well , my dad went to coll today aswell to see the head of department about me absense. My dad talked to her and i deferred this semester cause of my injury. My injury takes bout 3 months , and this semester is also bout 3 months.

<3

No comments: