Saturday, January 19, 2008

bored as hell ~


Its only been the 3rd day that i've been back home from the hospital without going out due to my injury and im already bored out of my skull . God knows how im going to survive 2 and a half months at home . Hmmm , altho me spending all my time at home would give me more time to blog bout my past events like chirstmas , new years and my birthday (which i've been wanting to post for quite long ).. but apparently im too lazy and would rather sit infront of the tele watching dvd's and eating chocolate :)

Jesus , im turning into a couch potato. But ya'll gotta understand than i cant walk around and be productive like how i was . Im tecnically in rehab :( . Hopefully i dont turn fat within these next 2 months due to the sitting and eating so much . It'll be alot more work to get rid of the fats when i fully recover . But oh well , exersice is good .

- much love to all , better keep me updated bout wats happening in the outside world

No comments: