Monday, August 17, 2009

xxx-abigail

One day someone told me a story bout this person who randomly called a handphone number that was his name .
After doing so that person asked the guy on the other line to sell that number to him .
For example : 016-matthew , which is actually 016-6288439 .
You all can dial it on your handphones now to check .
Its easier to see for buttons which have numbers and alphabets .
Not qwert keypads or anything like that .
This also only can work if your name has 7 alphabets in it .
You get what i mean right .

Anyways as i was saying . . .
that story got me thinking .
So I picked up my phone and called the number linked to my name .
It was some Malay guy in Seremban .
I wanted to buy that number from him, therefore I offered a certain amount .
He said he'd think bout it .
Than he said if I wanted the number , that i'd have to go to Seremban and buy it from him .
Till now I really have no idea whether he is okay with selling it .

In order for that number to be mine I have to change the details of the number .
I asked Maxis and the easiest way of doing that would be to get him to fax his IC to me and they will call him to confirm .
But that bugger doesn't want that .
Maybe cause he thinks I'll cheat him . That i wont pay up after I've changed the details . who knows .

So much trouble just to get my number .
Guess I have to go Seremban one of these days .
Not really sure whether he'll back out last min also .
Pleasee DONT!!! please pleaseee dont .

Just wanted to share this with ya'll .
If ya'll decide to call the number that is your name , GOOD LUCK .
All I can say is thats its not easy .
My friends tried it aswell , some got old aunties, hokkien speaking uncles or people who would sell it at a very high price that they couldn't afford .
I'm the only one that stands a chance . Probably cause I want it the most . heheheheh .

mwahhhh!!!!!

No comments: