Sunday, August 2, 2009

Prawn-ing at Kepong .

At first prawn-ing wasn't how I wanted to spend my Saturday night .
But after much convincing, pao finally got me to go -.-
I figured the 5 of us needed the outing .

It wasn't as bad as i thought .
It was actually loads of fun . It got allot to do with the people around as well :)

First time i touched a live and and kicking prawn before .
Was proud of my self . hahahahaha
I honestly wouldn't mind going again .
But it was more fun catching the prawn with my hands more than the rod .
I caught 2 with my hands, I SWEAR!!!
:)


The pond inside a shop .


the BAIT , a hugely long disgusting worm that doesn't die after u cut it .


the worm cutter!!








Mandy was so serious while prawning . All she did was stare at the rod .



team A
no make up for me , just call me panda!!


team B


team C , hahaha


Prawn catcher!!! This is one of the prawns that I caught with my hands .
Just ignore the string attached to the prawns mouth people :)



5 of us :)))


The whole row was taken up by us .







A satisfying meal :)


No comments: