Saturday, August 15, 2009

the man who stood still .

I don't know why I've lost the semangat to blog .
I've also lost the semangat to blog hop around to read details of peoples lives .
Maybe it's a phase, or maybe I'm growing out of that phase .
Whatever it is, I don't care .

I find life very dull now .
I don't know why .
Not much eventful things has been happening .
I don't even bother bringing out my camera anymore .
I've totally lost my spirit . . My spirit to get exited about each and everything .
About wanting to capture every moment with my camera .

Sigh . . .
I need something exiting to happen please .
Even I think I've become such a bore .

My holidays are almost over and I haven't done anything spectacular .
Hopefully its just a gloomy phase .
I thought the year I turn 21 would be one of the best .
But it ain't . . . .

Just ignore this post .
I'm just ranting bullshit .

No comments: