Wednesday, May 20, 2009

pom or chi ?

Remember my old post bout loving to have a pomeranian ?
Well , I decided to really make a step in getting a dog .
First of all I have to save the money of course .
It doesn't come easy you know .

I want a really small dog .
A bimbo dog as you may put it larr .

But the biggest dilemma I'm facing now is between a pomeranian or a long haired chihuahua .
I like both equally .
I don't wanna regret this decision in the future ,
therefor I'm deciding cautiously now .



-
-
POMERANIAN
OR
LONG HAIRED CHIHUAHUA ??

-
-



Help me make the decision why don't you .
I made a poll at the top right hand side of the blog .
Readers , please help me out in this dilemma .
which dog do you think suits me ?




9 comments:

CorieS82 said...

I have a half pom, half chi and she is perfect. I would say that she looks more like the long haired chihuahua though. I would recommend the chihuahua for easier care cause their coats are way more manageable. So, get one of them unless you can find a baby like mine. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

We have a long haired chihuahua. She is smart, mild mannered, low maintenance, loveable, and best of all hardly ever barks. Our neighbor has a pom, and she NEVER stops barking. I would definitely recommend a chi.

Annie said...

The picture of the long haired chihuahua here looks almost identical to my dog that was my constant companion for 20 years! I miss her so much.

Anonymous said...

i have a long haired chiuaua and she is honestly the most loveable sociable dog iv ever met, barely barks very smart EASY to train. my step fathers pom was snappy always barked and agressiv numerous times. i would definitly reccomend a chiuaua AMAZING dogs.

Anonymous said...

This is a hard decision but I would probly pick pomeranian! Chihuahuas are really yappy (Bark a lot).

Anonymous said...

what ever you get you will fall in love with and you wont regret the decision!!

Unknown said...

I have a long haired chi n she is very loving n sweet. Wouldn't know what to do without her

Anonymous said...

I have a long hair chihuahua and he is like a son to me! I would not trade him for the world! He's super smart and very playful! I will tell you that he sheds alot! So beware of that :) But whatever choice you make you will absolutly love it to peices!!

Anonymous said...

Long Haired Chihuahua <3