Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bling Bling Sisterhood *


Hahahaha!!! Memories!!!
The "BLING BLING SISTERS!!"
Thats what we used to call ourselves .
We thought is was cool anyways . ahaha
wayy back then . . . .

I Couldn't help myself .
I've had these pictures in my com since forever .
Oh, the good ol' days .
These are the girls that corrupted me . ahahahaha
Well , now their women .
These were the women who brought me out into the real world .
The world of boys , alcohol and partying .

It was all about FUN!!
How we used to try to escape from church .
And the bling bling days .
How could I forget .
Most of my teenage years were spent with these 3 .
NAT CHE CHE, MANDY BABY and EVEY.

Of course I was the youngest ,
Mandy and Evey were the rebellious ones .
I was always up to mischief .
And Nat often did her job as the big sister .
How much trouble we got ourselves in back then you'll never know .
ahahaahahah .
All part of growing up right ? :)

I miss these girls *
Everyone has grown up for bigger and better things .
I love you girls :)

.
.
.

Oh, and to the girls .
Especially NAT CHE CHE, If your reading this please don't kill me .
hahah .
I couldn't resist myself .
I was bored and decided to post all these photos up .
So please take it easy on me the next time you see me :)
hehehehe .
MWAHHH

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





















1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

Whoaa, Evonne looks SO young with short hair!!