Tuesday, May 5, 2009

lame pick up lines

-
I was in the car today when I heard the radio playing a few lame pick up lines .
I realized there are so many lame pick up lines in the world ,
does anyone really use them ??
And if they did what were they thinking . Like seriously!!!
I'm sure this has been a topic for allot of yam cha sessions .
I know my group has ventured in this topic like a couple of times .
hahahah .
-

Well , lets venture in some now . Shall we ?? :)

- Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

- Hey , your father must be a terrorist, cause your the bomb!! -.-"

- Your feet must be tired cause you've been running through my mind all day .

- Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

- Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

- If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

- Is your father a baker ? Cause you've got some nice buns .

-
The word for the night is legs, let's go back to my room and spread the word.

-
Did u know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together.

-
Yeap , lame but true .
Some was just pure lame and some even got funny .
So much more on the internet wei .
i just decided to look for a few funny ones .
hehehe .
-
peace peeps!!

1 comment:

DavidFaibish said...

So lame...
:)

You're welcome to check out Funny Pick Up Lines for some funny pick up lines...
:)