Wednesday, December 3, 2008

to camwhore dramamama

-
hahaha
fuyoohhh , apparently someone got offended by my recent post .
-
This is my reply for camwhore dramamama . . .
Let me clarify things .
First of all , i didn't state anyone's name in particular so this is an open topic .
And secondly , i never stated that these girls don't buy the clothes that they try on .
Maybe they do or maybe they dont , i dont know .
But please get your facts right .
I just stated that i don't see the point in cam whoring in the fitting room .
And as for your lame ass comment that i shop online for cheap skate stuff .
Yes, I do shop online and i've got nothing to hide .
I never said i was rich enough to buy branded clothes .
I'm the kind of person who prefers quantity more than quality .
So if online clothes are in my budget than so be it .
If you wanna call me a cheap skate for buying cheap skate clothes online ,
I DON'T CARE :)
-


No comments: