Saturday, December 13, 2008

stupid mat rempits/kampung malays!!

-
I'm officially slightly racist .
( but not to the modern malays ofcourse , only to the uncivilized ones )
-
Last night me , sarny , ravin and ezra got robbed .
Right infront of the mayang 7eleven at around 5 a.m .
-
Usually the 7eleven is locked at about that time .
So we were standing outside the shop talking to the fella .
But as soon as we were leaving we saw about 20+ motorbikes coming .
I'm seriously not kidding!! . There were really about 20+ mortorbikes and on each motorbike there was 2 people on it . Fucking crazy!!
So we stoned , there was no where to run cause we ended up getting surrounded .
There was no way of running into 7eleven cause by the time the guy unlocked the shop also no use .
So many mar chans came down from their bikes and ran towards us .
-
They tried to drag my bag but i didnt wanna let go .
Than the next thing i know i was lying on the floor holding on to my bag .
There were 2 guys pulling my bag and 1 guy kicking my chest .
Sooner or later i had to let the bag go .
It was such a heartache to lose my bag and everything in it .
-
I lost :
1 . My favourite Guess bag
2 . My Sony camera
3 . My handphones
4 . My wallet
5 . Driving license / I.C
6 . Car key
etc . . . . . . .
-
Damn heart pain .
I had so many msgs in my handphones and objects in my wallet that i'll never ever get back .
-
Sarny also got dragged on the floor ,
her bag is also gone and she got violated sexually .
Someohow ezra got punched in the face .
The only one that didnt get hurt in any way is ravin .
-
Now my ankle is killin me ,
cause apparently i hurt it during th incident .
I'm limping like a bitch .
-
Its so fucking pissing off!!! .
Stupid fucking mat rempits , i hope all their dicks fall off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-

1 comment:

teefernee. said...

ok. didn't know Tmn Mayang is such a dangerous place now.

take care of yourself. :)