Tuesday, December 2, 2008

-.-

-
I've finally finished my finals yesterday .
Hopefully I'll pass with flying colours .
This sem is soo critical .
-
So my holidays would officially start today ,
But I've fallen sick for some reason .
I've got a terrible migraine and I've vomited 5 times .
-
Lord answer my prayers *
-
-
-
On a totally different note .
I was blog bouncing ,
and came across some blogs .
I will never understand girls that go shopping who will deliberately go into a fitting room to try on clothes , pose in front of the mirror , take photos than post it up for the world to see .
What is the point for that ?
It just proves that you have nothing else better to do than to "cam whore" in the fitting room .
Don't get me wrong , i have no issues with cam whoring .
I think that its perfectly normal for any girl to take out a camera and capture a million photos of herself , but to cam whore in a fitting room is a totally different thing .
-
NO OFFENSE , but I'm just stating what i think .
-

No comments: