Sunday, August 17, 2008

Starbucks on a Sunday nyte!!

-
Guess wat !?
I'm in starbucks again .
Sarn just came back from Penang just now .
She went there for the weekend so now we're in starbucks having our green tea and dunhills :)
Now i'm passing my labtop over to Sarny cause her fingers itchy .
-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GUEST BLOGGER : Sarny!
.
Hey people of the world!!! OMG! it's been like forever since i blog in my own blog. Damn fucking malas edi. So i shall spam Abby's blog. WAKAKAKA! Hmmm, ntg much new bout me except for the fact that i've turn into a haggard 19 year old! Fucking haggard and lethargic hou mou?!?! Many poeple actually say i look older than Abby! What the hell kinda sense does that make!! Thank god i have my braces to make me look younger!
.
Now i scared i'll be one of those women that needs hardcore plactic surgery. Like being one of those plactic surgery addicts! Then when i'm 50, my face will look like 25, my boobs would be 35, and my thighs would be 40. The only thing that would look 50 would be my loosen up vagina!! I would prob need vagina rejuvenation oso!! FUCK LAR!!! Kenot look so haggard anymore!! I shall start feasting on wheat grass and start using goat's placenta face mask!!!
.
Hmmm, now abby is sitting next to me looking at the screen. I'm feeling a bit pressured!
.
owh! Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dam in the finals for badminton. Silver it is.
.
Ohkay, i damn sien edi.... and i so feel like shitting!!! OMG! It's gonna be hard cause i had nasi kandar in penang for lunch this afternoon. Confirm shit fire!! TIUZ!
.
I'll just pass the lappy back to Abby, and pls don mind the spelling... didn't have time to spell check and now i really gotta go shit... mwah!
.
- sarn -
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-
Abby's back .
Wow apparently Sarn had alot of shit to say .
Full of shit lar you Sarn .
Like literally , She's shitting in the toilet now anyways .
Hahahahah .
Love you like monkey love banana :)
-
-

No comments: