Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh Mandy *

-
FatBall
( She's fat , she's round and she rolls )
-

-
A post dedicated to my darling Mandy Wong .
-
I'm bored in starbucks so i started bugging everyone for ideas to blog and
apparently Mandy was the first one to say " BLOG BOUT ME " .
-
So here I am , Writing a post bout her .
She's my darling that shares the same birthday as me . Coincidence ??
Right now she's just opposite me telling me to say nice things . hahaha
Which I will obviously .
-
She's the first person that i got to know in this group .
One of the first people that i started having my late night yam cha sessions with .
A fellow DJ-ian , and proud of it :)
-
She has always been there for me .
Her trademark is her baby milo tin can a.k.a her little kelisa .
Just one call is all it takes , next thing you know she'll be flying in her kelisa coming to your destination .
She drives like a mad woman , and i love her for that :)
-
This girl is known as ganas .
She can man-handle you in so many ways . haha .
She's always asking me and Sarn to behave whenever we get to crazy and by right she's the youngest in the group . hahaha .
And an upcoming snooker champion .
-
She's one in a million , the only one that gets all my signals .
I love you loads :)
-
And dont worry , the rest of ya'll will get a post as well .
Keep your panties on :)
Mwahh *
-

No comments: