Sunday, August 10, 2008

sunday morningg .

-
Its an early sunday morning and i haven't gone to sleep yet .
My timing is so fucked *
And my new semester is starting this week .
hmmm , must get serious!!
Sigh , my 3 weeks break passed so fast .
But on the bright side ,
Su's starting her first semester in KDU this week also .
Su , No more late night chor ti sessions for you .
So now Mandy and Su are in KDU .
HAHAHAHA .
Too bad Sarny , majority are in KDU so you have to come to our side for lunch .
-
I need extra cash , apparently i'm running out of clothes to wear .
And i saw this pair of ALDO heels that are to die for . . . .
Its a must have , but to bad my ankle is still a wee bit stiff :(
. . . yadayadayada .
-
Well , i guess its time to get some beauty sleep .
Im starting to look like a granny with all my wrinkles , sigh .
-
Peace *
Love love , mwahh .
-

No comments: