Sunday, September 7, 2008

The outcome :)

-
As i've mentioned in my last post ,
Yesterday was shopping day for me and my girls .
Went for the Euphoria Event in Damansara Perdana at bout 3 ish .
We thought we were late and that all the good stuff would have been gone by the time we reached .
But when we reached it was very disappointing .
We were in there for less than 15 mins , than we decided to leave and go to Cat Whiskers in DP since we had like 2 hours till the Midnight Sale in Bangsar .
Reached Bangsar , my girls and I decided to makan first .
Good ol' mamak food .
Then we went hunting for the Midnight Sale . It was quite easy to find cause it was right next to Cat Whiskers .
It was crazy packed inside there and everything was so fucking cheap .
After we were done from the Midnight Sale it was raining .
But that didnt stop us from going to the others shops .
We were running in between lorong's . hahaha..
But i'm very happy with the outcome .
It was a very productive day,
I came home with 9 items :)
1 skirt, 1 pants, 1 dress and 6 tops.
happy nyerrr .
-

No comments: