Monday, September 1, 2008

Missing you , bum bum *

-
God knows whether you still read my blog larr . Anyways . . .
Well , Just yesterday Sarny came to me while holding her camera and said
" Beee , I got something for you " .
I was wondering what in the world does she have for me in that camera of hers .
Than she started explaining where she had been the night before but she still didn't mention your name .
I got curious . .
Than suddenly , She passed me her camera and told me to watch a video she took .
It was you inside .
She knew how much I missed you .
I silently watched the video while trying to remember your smile .
You always used your lips to cover that chipped tooth of yours when you laughed :)
-
Till today 'lips of an angel' reminds me of you for some reason .
And now we've gone back to strangers .
-
Oh well , life goes on right .
If your reading this , which I doubt you are . . .
I'm missing you , R! (big meanie)
-

No comments: