Sunday, December 9, 2007

Set Lian's farewell * (Thursday, 6th Dec 2007)


Finally i have time to blog , i feel so emo tho . 2 close friends left this month and next year there will be more . I freaking hate goodbyes!!! . arrrgghhh . . . ~ stress :(

Moving on , Set Lian left for the United States. Well , she's not leaving for good but she's going there for about 6 months . But who knows , maybe she'll decide to stay there for good .

Altho me and her had our differences last time , its all in the past . I've already put that behind me . Forgive and forget *

Anyways , for her farewell we all went to OU . Everyone gathered in OSC after not going there for quite some time. We chilled there for a while then all headed to Neway for her farewell party. My boyfriend came along too :)

Her flight was around 8 a.m so we all had to go to the airport by 5 a.m . We sang our hearts out in Neway till about 3 something a.m than all went to DJ Jelutong for supper. At about 4 a.m we all headed down to to KLIA . Originally 4 cars went down . Kevin Kwan , Afai , Choon Hong and Charles drove but half going to KLIA everybody was driving so fast so Su and Charles couldn't catch up and got lost half way :( . Than they ended up just going back home. We didn't know till we reached KLIA.

We spent abit more time with Lian before she got on her flight. Everyone was blabbering bout what they wanted back from the United States. . hehe .. Gonna miss you Lian *
I took loads of photos for memories tho .


. me and Lian .


. Pao yu > me > Mandy .






. Evonne and I .




. me and dearest Apin .




. Su > me > Mandy .


. There was this guy that drank quite alot and he was in the toilet for damn long , when he came out this was what the toilet looked like (the cleaners are never gonna stop cursing) .




. Hong's ANTM pose .

.




. The couple .

No comments: