Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Saturday afternoon at the Curve :)

A girls day out !!! ( haven't had one of those for quite some time now )
I woke up around noon , then called Su ...

Me : Woman , where you ??
Su : I'm going to cut my hair with my mum .
Me : Oh okayyyy :)
Su : Why arh ??
Me : Oh nothing larr :)
Su : Why so fishy fishy ???
Me : hmmm , wanna go jalan jalan at the Curve ?
Su : hmm okayy , I'll call you after I'm done with my hair.

So i waited... I watched TV and ate honey stars, then lazed around the house and then did some browsing online. I decided to call Sam to see what she was doing as well. I haven't seen her in a while. So i gave her a call.....

Me : Oi !! still sleeping arh ?
Sam : yeahh , why ?
Me : Wanna go jalan jalan at the Curve ?
Sam : okayy , later la yeahh..I'll call you when i wake up ... ZzzZZzzzz

I was fucked... its was around 1 in the afternoon, it was blazing hot and i had nothing to do. So , i lazed around the house some more and watched TV... Finally , around 3 Sam and Su called back.
So i got ready and headed to the Curve. My main point was going to the flea market, got hell loads of cool stuff. I bought a few stuff so I'm happy :)

After the Curve we decided to drop by Ou for a while. When we reached there Sam went to meet her friends so it was me and Su :) .

Su wanted to go to Vincci to see shoes so i teman-ed her. I have a weakness for shoes and bags. We spent almost 1 hour in Vincci and Nose altogether. Our feet was killing us, the we decided to drop by at Juice Works to see Ck. We chatted for a while, got a smoothie then headed to Forever 21.

After that our feet was killing us, headed to OSC to chill and have a smoke. We bumped into Nick there, yeap!! the fella is still working at Play 'n' Learn.

Then, we went down to Wong Kok to grab a bite. Me and Su were pretty tired so we called it a nyte..

Had invites to Bar Club, Zouk and Loft but i was to tired and lazy to partyy.

. Susu and me .








. Big eyed Sam and me .


. yess mama!! i'll come home soon .


No comments: