Friday, September 4, 2009

uh oh uh oh . . .



I'm up at odd hours again .
Its 6 am and I'm wide awake with no class or any activities on my agenda today .
I'm beginning to become nocturnal .
And I've started eating allot -_-

Since my classes are quite chilling this sem ,
I've been bumming around more than expected .
Sleep + eat + watch tv + online .
Does that sound very exiting ?

But technically I wanna do so many things . . . .
I want to go Singapore and Melbourne .
I want to re-dye my hair .
I even wanna get a new tattoo , but that means I have to drive down all the way to Borneo Ink in the afternoon .
BUT I'm too lazy .

YESSS ,
I'M A LAZY GIRL WHO IS TOO LAZY TO GET OFF HER ASS TO DO ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE BUT WANTS SOMETHING INTERESTING TO HAPPEN JUST LIKE THAT .

Thank god I've got plans this weekend tho .
Ley Vin's birthday on Friday &
Ravin's mums bbq birthday on Sat .

That is the boring life of me!!!!!!!
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GET YOUR ENGLISH RIGHT!!!