Thursday, July 2, 2009

bitch please!!

As you people can see,
Someone stated in my chatbox that I need people to decide everything for me.

Just to make it clear.
When i blogged my last post, my intention was to get feedback from people about the 2 phones.
I don't see the harm of putting a poll on MY blog .
And i definitely don't see the harm in wanting to know what people think is better .

And as that coward stated, "Everything also want people to decide for you meh?"
I've only done 2 polls in my entire life of blogging.
Does that mean everything to you ? -.-"

I'm tired of entertaining people like you.
If you wanna insult me , why not do it face to face?
Instead of putting some crappy name and hiding behind it.

And one more thing,
Its "decide things for yourself la!"
NOT
"decided things for yourself la!"
Know your present and past tense my dear .

No comments: