Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Freedom at A'Famosa

-
Yess , the long awaited Freedom post that I promised .
Everybody asked me, "how was it ?"
And all I could say was "it sucked!!"
-
For me it wasn't that much of a Rave at all .
There was no booze allowed and tops above the navel wasn't allowed either .
There was like a team of people going around and catching girls with short tops or bikini's
-.-" Yess , I was a victim of that .
But worst of all, NO BEER!! .
The boys were disappointed .
-
Last years Freedom at PD was so much better .
The crowd was bigger and there were so much more arena's .
Maybe it was a bigger deal cause the DJ for the event was Tiesto .
But still !!!
This years crowd was nothing compared to last years .
and there were 2 arena's .
Jesus!!! you couldn't even get lost in the Rave even if you wanted to .
-
Let's just say, you didn't miss out on anything .
Oh well ,
Better Rave next time .
-



























No comments: