Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Birthday * 30th Dec 08

-
I know this post is long overdue .
My Birthday last year was nothing that I had expected .
My own boyfriend didn't even wish me cause we were in the middle of a huge argument .
But other than that it was okayy .
My friends were so sweet .
The countdown was at Shameen's house near section 14 .
It's freaking huge with 3 floors .
Sarny Bobarny made me a birthday cake which was so good .
So mostly everything was a surprise .
-
Thank you babyR .
I appreciate it allot altho I was abit down that night .
-
After cutting my cake me and Sarn headed to TTDI Plaza to meet the other birthday girls .
It so happens Mandy was celebrating her birthday the same place as Sonia was .
So i killed 2 birds with one stone .
And drank the night away .
-






























No comments: