Friday, April 11, 2008

R.I.P Andrew Yap

-
In Loving Memory of Andrew Yap
( 18/12/1988 - 06/04/2008 )
-

-
Well , I haven't been blogging recently because i just don't have the mood .
This is my second funeral this year , and both were friends of mine . Its just so traumatizing how things like this can happen to such good people .
I got the news on Sunday morning , msges and calls came in to notify me the Andrew had passed away.
What happened to Andrew was really tragic , he had so much greatness ahead .
But Andrew brought everyone together , all the people i never saw after high school were all at his funeral and house gatherings . Even all his RVN boys came down from overseas .
Altho I wasn't really that close to him , his death effected me badly . It was such a shocker .
Imagine how the RVN boys are hurting , my condolences to all .
Now and again when i read the RVN blog i just break down to tears , their words are so touching and i really can't imagine the pain that they are going through .
Andrew was a fellow DJian and will always be remembered .
I just regret not knowing him better .
-
To the RVN boys and girls , hold on . Andrew brought ya'll closer , and you still have each other .
-
Andrew , you are loved and will be missed by many .
& you'll be in my heart .
-
Your presence will forever be remembered .
Rest in Peace *
-

No comments: