Monday, November 26, 2007

Boring Sunday ~

What a lazy sunday i had .

Hmmm , its actually Monday morning now and I'm still not asleep yet .


Its unbelievable how crazy my sleepless nights have been getting , or maybe i'm just waking up to late .. hehe


Neways , finals are around the corner .. after that its time to PARTYY!! Altho allot might say "you also don't go to college wan larr".


Lets see , what else what else ... November is almost over and CHRISTMAS is so near . Time for Christmas shopping :) . I have no idea what prezzie's to get for some people tho . I'm absolutely clueless bout that . *thinking hard*


But i do know what I'm gonna be expecting from some people.
1# Mr. Thong Siang Ming still owes me a zippo from way back months ago.. hmmmpphhh...
and from the rest I'm actually still quite clueless... :/


. Me and Ming Ming trying to act cute for the camera .

All i can say is better make the fullest out of the holidays tho , cause next year it'll be a totally different year :(


Allot of people are gonna be leaving to study abroad. My beloved twin Son will be going to Seattle , Bryan and Han ken will be leaving for Aussie ... yeap , things are gonna be very different around here.


. Sonzy and I at the Melacca Recharge Revelation Rave .


. Sisterly Love .


. Bryan , he was going for the monk look .. could you tell ? .

. Han Ken , the 'something got stuck in his teeth' look .



- NOTE TO SELF : ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS WHILE IT LASTS -

xoxoxo


No comments: